give LA12 Ltd when you use our
LA12 Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. LA12 Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. If and when we do, and when the changes have an impact on how we process data we will notify you..
This policy is effective from 24 – 5 – 2018
We process your data based on legitimate interest. The data we collect from you is aimed at doing business with you. We will only contact you after you have requested something on our website or after we have spoken to each other at an exhibition.
To put it in simple terms, LA12 Ltd will only contact you if we have a genuine and legitimate reason to contact you and we will not harm any of your rights and interests.
Our reasons for contacting you are as follows:
· To execute our sales and contract process and to provide with requested offers and questions requested from LA12 Ltd.
· To send you relevant (marketing) information, for products and services you have shown interest in
· Offer support to users of our products and services
· Process orders, invoicing, payments and other financial follow-ups (legal requirement)
· To analyse and improve the use of our website and campaigns
At the basis of our processing of your data lies your personal interest. We will only send you information and direct mailings about the products you’ve reasonably shown interest in by filling in a form for this product. We will resort to getting your consent via an explicit consent notification under every form.
We may collect the following information:
· Full name and job title
· Company contact information including email address, company name, preferences (work related) and interests in our products (work related)
· Demographic (company) information such as business postcode, company address
· Data we are required to keep by law if you become a customer
· Automatically collected data by visiting our website: time and date of your visit, IP address, browser type and referring URL
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· We may use the information you have provided to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will not occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent this.
We do not save and keep your data longer than we need it.
If you purchase our products we will keep your
data for at least 7 years, as we are required by law. We do not use personal
data for internal reporting.
If you request pricing, ask a question or download a manual or another file your data will be automatically removed after 5 years.
The e-mails you send us will be removed after 1 year or when the person you communicated with no longer works at LA12 Ltd.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
The LA12 Ltd website is not intended for, or targeted at, children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 16. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 16, please contact us at privacy@LA12 Ltd.com, so that we may delete the information promptly.
No data we receive is manually or automatically transferred to internal applications other than email to allow us to respond to your enquiry.
· Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Data along with certain other details.
· Right to rectification: If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it.
· Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data, such as where you withdraw your consent.
· Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the data or object to us processing it.
· Right to data portability: Effective May 25, 2018, you have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that is necessary to perform a contract with you.
· Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Data, and we will do so. We are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Data – When we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds we could refuse this right, such as when we are obligated by law to keep sales data for 7 years.
· Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling: You have the right to be free from decisions based solely on automated processing of your Personal Data, including profiling, that affect you personally, unless such profiling is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us or you provide your explicit consent.
· Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your prior consent
You have the right to file a request with LA12 Ltd to gain access to your personal data processed by LA12 Ltd. If in your opinion those personal data are not or no longer correct or complete, you may object to the personal data processing, file a request to supplement, correct, rectify or remove your personal data, or file a request to limit the personal data processing. You may furthermore transfer or arrange for the transfer of your personal data to a third party. LA12 Ltd will comply with such a request as soon as possible or will explain and state the reasons why it is not or not yet able to comply with your request within 5 working days.
You may send your request to the full contact details of which can be found below.
If in your opinion LA12 Ltd is processing your personal data improperly or unlawfully and LA12 Ltd has not or has not adequately complied with your objection or request as referred to above. You may file a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office (UK Personal Data Protection Authority). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions that are not answered in this Privacy Statement or if you have any suggestions or comments regarding its provisions or any complaints. You may use the following contact details for that purpose.
1st Floor Offices Barclays Bank Chambers
UK LA12 9QL
+44 1229 583869